Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lead me with strong hands. Stand up when I can’t. Don’t leave me hungry for love… I can’t do this alone.

Dear Future Hubby,

I want you to feel appreciated each and every day that I’m with you. I want to show you really just how much I love you. I want to walk around and hold your hand because I’m proud to be with you. I want to plan little impromptu picnics in the park for just us two. I want to call you every night and tell you that you mean the world to me. I want to always let you know that, in my eyes, you ARE perfect. I want to lose track of time while doing nothing with you. I want to wake up early and make you breakfast. I want to lay in bed with you and sing to you. I want to wrestle with you, but I probably won’t let you win. I want to kiss you in the most crowded place we can find because again, I don’t care who sees because I love you. I want to protect you when you need me to and have your back when you hold your own. I want to show you the good things in life. I want to go on mini adventures with you. I want to show you that it’s okay to take chances. I want to woo you with terrible pick up lines when you’re feeling down. I want to slow dance with you to the music of your choice. I want to show you new music. I want to go discover new places with you. I want to stay up all night watching movies and laughing with you. I want to learn from you. I want to take care of you. I want to make you laugh at inappropriate times. I want to be the one you think of before you fall asleep at night, because that’s what you are to me. I want to open your eyes to new things, beliefs, and experiences. I want to spend the rest of my days with you and grow with you. Life without you just isn’t the same and I couldn’t think of anyone else I would want to have by my side. I will always accept you for who you are and love you no matter what. I want to gain your trust and have your family accept me. I want them to feel like I’m the best choice for you and that I’ll never let you down. I want them to know that when their son is with me that he is in safe hands and that he will be happy for the rest of his life. I’m going to do whatever it takes to prove to them, the world, and most importantly to you that I’m the best choice and that I’ll love you always and forever.

Love,
Your Future Wifey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment