Friday, June 1, 2012

The only time I should fall on my knees for a guy, is the day I will tie my son's shoe-laces.

 The key to living the life we want is not by thinking what could have been but picturing what can be and discovering the courage within.
I hate remembering what we had and how I lost it but I guess I need to be strong and deal with it. Looking back I remember the feeling that I cant keep my focus as I watch you talk, walk, in your simplest gestures-you didn't notice.  In silence I fall for you...In silence I've learned to let you go.

Well, the past should be something I look back at with a smile because I have grown from it, not frown at because it still shackles us. Reality check: when you try NOT to fall for that person, you end up falling HARDER
I decided to walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close gaps from the yesterday. I've learn to walk away from this situations before it blossoms. In the past I've been in way too many places when I knew I should've BEEN left.
Thank you for the memories, for making me FEEL beautiful, making me feel wanted, for Making me who I am. Thanks for everything. Realizing today I woke up and I can move freely, that's a blessing
Allowing happiness to reign is my choice not a dependent factor. I give full permission to enjoy all of my life. I am prettiest when I'm HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment